Re: [tor-talk] [Advanced configuration troubleshooting] Exit node slowed way down

On 8/23/12 10:18 PM, Name Withheld wrote:
> 3) I'm not sure where to view the advertised bandwidth graph, but what
> is this stat generated from?  I just double-checked the torrc for the
> main instance and it's 80MB+.

Advertised bandwidth is the minimum of bandwidth rate, burst, and
observed bandwidth.  You write the first two values into your torrc, but
the third value is measured by your relay.

https://gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/blob/777ddbf:/dir-spec.txt#l383

You can find the advertised bandwidth value on the Atlas page of your relay:

https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/88984E7F8DDB702644660E10A5C7019FA80B8AFF

Best,
Karsten