Re: [tor-talk] What's different in torbrowser?

Hi,

https://gitweb.torproject.org/torbrowser.git/tree/HEAD:/src/current-patches/firefox

> are user-configurable in about:config for example (like probably not
> leaking dns over socks proxy)?

I'm not sure what you mean, but the TBB configuration may be the way
to look at:
https://gitweb.torproject.org/torbrowser.git/tree/HEAD:/build-scripts

>      How to make a systemwide firefox installation as similar to
> torbrowser as possible as a user?

What we're doing in Tails might be the closest thing to what you
describe, but I would not recommend anyone doing the same at home.

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri