Re: [tor-talk] on reduced exit policy

> _without_ port 80 just because of laziness on my side and for a starting
> point to be an exit relay? it's a really small relay. Does anybody do that?

There was a ruckus on here a year maybe ago about 'with 80 but
without 443' being accused of sniffing for passwords, etc. Deploying
a secure-ports-only model could make you *not* a possible sniffer
in the eyes of those sorts of people. Don't know if anyone does it.
You might want to see if your bandwidth would be used much
before buying... compass.torproject.org. And you probably want
to be on the tor-relays list as you go for it.