Re: [tor-talk] A safe social network

On 3.8.2013 0:24, Shiachi wrote:
Hey guys,

first of all. Thank you very very much for the Tor-Project!!! I love
you guys!

To the topic:

A friend of mine and me were fooling around what would be, if there
were a possibility to realize a kind of social network but safe
without any data abuse. Might you give me a short explanation if it
were possible and how the TOR-Project could be a big link to handle
that? Sure, it was a "what if", but we are seriously interested in
this to know.

Thank you in advance,

Chris

Hello,

I am not sure about the idea how Tor would get involved but check out this list [1].I guess there are several projects you might be interested in.

[1] https://prism-break.org/#social-networking