Re: [tor-talk] I cannot see Tor anywhere

J Jones,

It will no doubt simply extract to the directory where the zip file was located, into it's own directory under the same name.

It does not 'install' , per-se, it just unzips into a folder into the directory, and you run it from there -- Feel free to move it anywhere onto your HD -- location seems to be irrelevant.

Also,
turn java-script off in the bundle, for reasons explained in the recent press.

Cheers,
bbrewer