Re: [tor-talk] Is Tor still valid?

This is one of the reasons I only use tails.  As tails is a live cd every
time you boot up you get a fresh system.  So any viruses are wiped away.
Of course they have already done there work in the last session.   But with
windows.. every time you fire up Tor, they could be watching with this
exploit.  At least with tails you gotta make them work for it and install
fresh every time.