Re: [tor-talk] Introducing Tor Forums :-)

Nima:
> Why not helping the official forum[0] grow instead of creating new ones?

I am not involved in this forum, but one reason could be the
half-hearted attempt by The Tor Project to get the stackexchange forum up.

They could already have enough users to start it, if they advertised the
forum in a more prominent spot than in an blog post on page X.

(And yes, I mailed runa about it already, but didn't get any response.
Therefore half-hearted attempt.)