[tor-talk] Tor browser

Hi,
I've downloaded Tor for a couple of months now, and it's been going great.  However, last night and today, Tor has not been able to load up a browser for me.   in the Vidalia control panel, under "status", the loading network seems to reach close to the middle point, and just stays there.  the green bar doesn't reach the end.  I was wondering if someone can help me with that issue.
Thank you :)