Re: [tor-talk] Please unsubscribe me

On 8/18/2013 9:23 AM, Mary Ogle wrote:
> Thank you for including me for all these months, but I have discovered I do not understand enough to continue trying to read these emails.  Good luck in your endeavors!
>
> Mary O.
>
> Sent from Mary's iPad

Hello Mary

We are sorry to see you go. But we can't unsubscribe you. You must do it
yourself by clicking on the link at the bottom of every email from this
list and follow the instructions.

--
Crypto

nails, pellets, knives, shoes, underwear, milk, socks,
hair, toenails, masturbation, gasoline, cooking oil,
mayonnaise, bananas, Obama, Clinton, EFF, NSA, FBI,
PGP, USA, pressure cooker, marathon, fertilizer

Keywords are not necessarily in order of importance