[tor-talk] Risks of using custom .onion addresses

Hi,

I'm wondering how safe is it to use custom hidden service names (.onion).
I'm not asking this for public hidden services but for private ones (only
for myself or for friends). Using an easy to remember address just for
using TorChat could be a good example. Or it could be a personal cloud on
a hidden service.

I'm actually wondering, who and how many people-server knows-learn about
my hidden service name, this is necessary to connect to a hidden service,
right? Can they be trusted or not?

Some specific examples for my question could be, myrealnamexxxxxx.onion
homeaddressxxxxx.onion mycitynamexxxxxx.onion etc. which I'm asking, is it
ok for the "private" addresses to contain such risky information?

Another question is, let's say I create and use some custom addresses
where each contain the same prefixes (or suffixes or simply have any
connection) like customnameasdasd.onion customname123123.onion
customname123456.onion etc. Can anybody notice that some people are using
some probably related custom .onion addresses at some certain times. Is
this kind of usage risky?

There might be more examples about the risks of using custom addresses.
Please answer in detail as this could be useful for many people.