Re: [tor-talk] Many more Tor users in the past week?

On 8/30/13, Collin Anderson <collin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>    - Pirate Browser with Tor was released when, August 11th or 12th?

https://thepiratebay.sx/blog
whois piratebrowser.org | egrep -i 'create|@'
https://thepiratebay.sx/contact
 for download stats?

> So I think we are left with one unfortunate, not Israeli conclusion. Is
> there an example of such fine grain statistics of botnet growth tagged with
> date and country? Seems like a pretty solid research dataset for someone.

The graphs don't really look like human introduction and uptake, they're all
just up right out of the gate. Alternatively, is there research data showing
the fastest and sustained human slashdot/flashcrowd effect?