[tor-talk] Questions about torsocks, torify, tor-gencert, tor-geoipdb, etc...

Hello tor-talk list!

I need a help from you guys!

I took the initiative to create a dynamic flow chart with information about
applications and Tor scripts. I searched the internet for a site where ALL
show the programs that make up the core of Tor. Unfortunately I found
little centralized
information.
My idea is to create a dynamic graph where the user of the main point (core
Tor) and will expand to understand what really is every program that
composes Tor:
torsocks;
libtorsocks;
torify;
torrc;
torchat;
tor-gencert;
tor-resolve;
vidalia;
usewithtor;
tor-dbg;

I want to explain (briefly) what each program does and why it is
interconnected with Tor and made this an interactive flow chart, where the
user can click in Vidalia for example, and a new tab expands showing some
information about Vidalia and his connection with Tor.
I'm trying to create this because myself and many other friends (and
people) do not know or understand what is the relationship of these
applications with Tor.

I would like to ask a help to you, because I really do not know everything runs
together with Tor and what is connected with it and I don't have too much
knowledge to explain some of this stuff

Really thanks for your attention.