Re: [tor-talk] Performance

I am planning to use it as a proxy with services for the offices. Not
as a VPN to our own office.

The thing is that the offices almost totally lack any local IT
resources and expertise. They are also situated in countries, or work
with countries that are Democracy and/or Human Rights challenged, or
with stone age laws regarding Sexual and Reproductive Health or
vulnerable to third party military forces. And so on.

Therefore there are reasons to protect the browsing habits of the local offices.

/Martin S

> On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 3:20 PM, Martin S <shieldfire@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I've set up a Tor and Privoxy chain for our organisation, especially
>> for our courntry offices, of which some work in high risk countries.
>>

> Pardon me asking this maybe it's obvious but why wouldn't you use an
> intranet VPN instead of Tor for your offices? You are using Tor to lower
> the risk of your offices how?
> --

Regards,

Martin S