[tor-talk] website-design

hi!

i'm a graphic designer from austria and want to make you an offer: i would like to do a free redesign of your website, inclusive a new logo, within the next few months. i will restructure the site, optimize the hierarchies and give it a new appearance. if you like it you can take it, if you think of a few changes, we can talk about them and if you don't want to take it you leave it and i have done some work for my portfolio

i look forward to hearing from you soon.
tim jahn