Re: [tor-talk] Hidden services, what is recommended

Martin S wrote:
We run an ownCloud server so I have experience with that. Unless
anyone knows anything to deter me I'd use that, but still, again, good
to know it's being done!

They're really similar -- cozy is easy to install via the command line* but is more geared towards individuals than groups.

If you wanted to make your ownCloud server accessible via hidden service, that would be fairly straightforward. (Assuming that it's on a server that can connect to the Tor network).

experience I have with Mumble though is as a game communication tool
for Eve Online =)

Haha, yeah, pretty mush the same here. It's for gaming and talking to privacy-aware Germans ;-)

best,
Griffin

*  sudo apt-get install nodejs npm | sudo npm install cozy-calendar -g

--
"I believe that usability is a security concern; systems that do
not pay close attention to the human interaction factors involved