Re: [tor-talk] TOR tried to take a snapshot of my screen

I will answer many e-mails in this message. Look for yours:

Roger Dingledine <arma@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> people have had problems with the interactions
> between these two programs in the past.

In an universe of so many interaction problems among programs, TOR must
have a more than suspicious "problem"?
Why not just a memory conflict or something less suspicious?

And why Tor Project keeps total silence about the subject?
They did not even did a try to understand what happend. Tor Project team
do not have to spend time on that because they know very well that there
is nothing wrong. Tor browser is doing exactly what it was designed to
do, and the backdoor to spy on users is part of it.

If a large portion of Tor users start to use anti-spyware software like
Zemana I am sure that reports on Tor spying will come every day.

Roger Dingledine <arma@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, one of the great features of Tor Browser is the deterministic
> build process:
> which basically means that anybody can produce a byte-for-byte identical
> version of the Tor Browser download that you have

Why never anybody did it?
I will be surprise if somebody can take and compile all the pieces and,
at the end, have the same hashes.

Roger Dingledine <arma@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> So hopefully it is an answer to your above conspiracy concerns

TOR spotted taking a screen snapshot for you is a conspiracy?
What kind of proof are you expecting?
Are you expecting a written confirmatin from Tor Project or NSA? Take a
seat and wait.

> There is a solved ticket about this and more info about it.

According the google cache for such page, there is another report of TOR
spying by recording the screen.
Your information that is "solved" is fake. Nothing has been resolved, no
explanation was given.

What is there is a second confirmation about the TOR backdoor.

apx.808@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> @OP, instead of bitching about Tor being an NSA trap, why don't you learn
> to use google?
> Cheerz
> http://apx808.blogspot.com

Exactly as I was expecting and predicted.
Tor Project is keeping total silence on the subject while who is behind
the TOR backdoor is sending some of (the dumbest) the best staff they
have for some personal attacks.