[tor-talk] To run tor browser on main system or this idea instead. Which wins for security?

Which is most better, to run the tor browser bundle on your real computer which has internet its self,or to run tor on your real system and use default fire fox inside a linux virtual computer and set the proxys to your tor running on the network (your real computer)? This in my theory will make the best protection because the virtual computer can be made to only network with the host real one which means the linux has no internet of its own. Does'nt this mean you can safelhy use all plugins and extensions? Do everything on this linux in safety??

Please, I would like to have a discussion relating to this idea.

thanks

--
John Doe <wedeserveprivacy@xxxxxxxxx>