Re: [tor-talk] future of torstatus.blutmagie.de

Olaf,

Thank you for running torstatus.blutmagie.de.

I'd like to second the request to make available the source code. I'm sure
there are many qualified people here with the resources to continue
offering this service in the event you are unable to do so.

I don't think the stats attachment made it through (at least, I'm not
seeing it in my client or in the archives).