Re: [tor-talk] IBM says Block Tor

On 08/27/2015 12:51 AM, grarpamp wrote:
> http://public.dhe.ibm.com/common/ssi/ecm/wg/en/wgl03086usen/WGL03086USEN.PDF
>
> IBM Advises Businesses To Block Tor
>
> With Tor-based attacks on the rise, IBM says it's time to stop Tor in
> the enterprise.
>
> New data from IBM's X-Force research team shows steady increase in SQL
> injection and distributed denial-of-service attacks as well as
> vulnerability reconnaissance activity via the Tor anonymizing service.

Well, that's why my exit nodes was, until recently, opened only to
HTTP/HTTPSâ Now I've pushed a more opened policy but got abuse mails
from my hosting service the next hoursâ until I locked down SSH port.

People using Tor for "bad things" just don't realize how they fuck up
the whole thing. Not even mentioning "weird contents", just the script
kiddies running metasploit/other through Tor.

Hopefully I'll be able to keep my exit up with the current configurationâ