Re: [tor-talk] Username Generator programs

On 08/05/2016 02:29 PM, bancfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Does anyone know about any good username generator programs?
>
> I've been thinking about some of the ways users can deanonymize
> themselves when posting on a forum.
>
> Besides password re-use from non-anonymous accounts (which password
> managers deal with), writing style (Anonymouth is supposed to deal with
> that - openjdk support in progress), Re-using a non-anonymous username
> by mistake is a remaining problem.

I use pwgen as a username generator as well as a password generator.
Here is some of it's output.

joaS7wai ieyie3Hu eixub4Lu ouChu8oh ned7Eeva eeYaef6w ik9Queib ahviJie6
laesa2Ee huZ8eeLe feS2eeme een6aeNa ieGh8eBi roop5uCa xoo6ozaD zukaij8Y
uaTheo2a fah4bieY bai0eiFe zoHoi6ee mah4Bah7 sha0Zaes Iefui6ph widiM6xo
Eeda5ooH nao7oeG6 Ook0aila OhTh4po5 Phijee6E Kuk9hi3i fa2meiMi Aengaiv7
Queigh6e aib7Tuxu Peubae4o ooNgo7ua yahSh2an quum6Ri5 quahYai7 oojo5moS
Aeb7thoo heivu9aS Dahng1ch ohghahX4 Ae1Yujei aeG9hab1 ao3ieSho eD0Puo7i
Elai0ugo Eic6aa1t athai1aP Chiequ9e aCh7leax iquaiD5r aBeng4Ph ic5Aeshi
wi8beeSh oyoh1oiX DaxooFa5 eipaB8ie ohch2Chi iiShu2Qu nooF8joo Cah8eipa
PaevooD9 coo7ieH3 ie9eeThi oot7aeFo thoo3Quu ceeF3iel thoub2Ao theeC6pi
Yoh6joob wohb2Eef UPah6lah Li0thohk eiS9AuMo am8Oothu teek2Aeg AxueZ8AM
uKah8EeS pohy0doW mioShei6 Paphah4z iduiph7L echu1zuX Zoh8bieV ahthaJ6o
iaD1queK Fo3Rurah aiThaek5 zue7uPie geD6Aeto Usai9pho aaqu3Weu Yee9Nu5I
ahj1uT4i uc0Raew9 sauV8aes Eithien5 aibooLe7 nah0Eeph APiSead8 kuWa3Aer
Quieno6e aec5oaKo Toiph4oh Odakuz9p pah6aeDi eeth2Fou Gae4Aeph aiy0Shae
tiefee7J Xi5ooduH Jae7EiJ3 Ofohch6i en3Och7O Ieke0quo Wee3pahn aCh1ash4
Aingoo6n Yaif8ta2 EephiQu1 wie6ohKu aphur0Ai Phie9Fee Ieshoh4e ua8Yah9u

--- Marina Brown