Re: [tor-talk] Tor Project Corporate Document FOI Request

> On 8 Aug 2016, at 6:24 PM, grarpamp <grarpamp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On 7/31/16, Paul Syverson <paul.syverson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I don't know the extent to which this covers what you were looking for,
>
> People are certainly familiar serving on, in, and with boards of
> directors, founding
> positions, and executive positions, as such are surely familiar with the name
> and meaning of the docs listed / requested by name on behalf of the community,
> familiar enough to which you and everyone else that has responded similarly
> above, up to and including proffering the not requested and new docs below,
> or talking FOIA law... that such respondants are, respectfully... full of crap,
> or at least grossly to negligent misreading, regarding docs thought looking for.

I have served on the board of directors of a nonprofit, though I have no affiliation with the The Tor Project, Inc.

Some of your requested documents are puzzlingly vague.  For example, I can only guess why you might want by "various Licenses and Certificates held", and would be at a loss to catalog the "form blanks to be signed by new parties of all types" used by my organization.

Others  are a matter of public record:  Consult the Massachusetts Secretary of State's web site [http://corp.sec.state.ma.us/corpweb/CorpSearch/CorpSearch.aspx] for details related to
"Articles Of Incorporation", "Charter", "Bylaws", and "Operating Agreement".  Except for Bylaws, these named documents do not exist.  You will find their Articles of Organization and Annual Reports, which contain relevant information.

Others are on the Tor Web site itself:  The personnel you want to know about ("List of Officeholders", "Executives", "Voting Members", and "Shareholders") appear to be listed on the Tor Project Web site [https://www.torproject.org/about/corepeople.html.en].  Of course, there are no shareholders, and precisely which people have voting power will be detailed in the Articles of Organization or Bylaws.

Still others appear not yet available.  It looks like you'll need some patience in obtaining the audited 2015 financials.

Finally, "Meeting Minutes covering years 2010 ~ 2015" should be available.  I would contact the Tor Project directly (Executive Director's office, maybe).

> It's been almost three weeks now and the silence by those in position
> to execute this request, to even officially publicly acknowledge and
> put it in queue... is becoming suspect in some circles.

Tortalk doesn't seem like the right forum for your request.  The issue you filed in the tracking system was given medium priority, which seems proper to me.  Given the lack of specificity and redundancy or your request, I would expect it to take some time to complete.