[tor-talk] "Your Firefox is out of date"

Hi,

When opening Tor Browser 6.0.3 (GNU/Linux) just now, I was alarmed to
get the following message:

"Your Firefox is out of date. Please download a fresh copy.", along with
a button labeled, "Get Firefox". I did not click the button and will
wait before doing anything to hear from others about this.

I have been using Tor Browser for years now and do not recall ever
getting such a message before. It is clearly different from the normal
update messages.