Re: [tor-talk] sadly have to shut down my tor relay after less then 24 hours

Nah I'll just wait to see if I get any more complaints. I think it was torrent stuff using it.  I have receed nothinge else from them so far and I assume that the problem has ben resolved. I guess I could go log diving if I'm wanting something to do. Lol!