Re: [tor-talk] My absence from the mailing lists...

On Fri, 26 Aug 2016 13:25:58 +0000, carlo von lynX wrote:
> I still don't understand why you guys hang out on a public surveilled
> IRC network where each line you type goes straight into XKEYSCORE.

Because user management? When you change the irc channels to
something secured you have a lot to do with managing the user
list while it only takes one account to slip through to still
get recorded at NSA. And you lose the occasional lurkers
that may actually contribute in some form later.

Andreas

--
"Totally trivial. Famous last words."
From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@*.org>