Re: [tor-talk] Tor with static IP.

You can use Tor as VPN on your cell phone and not TorBrowser needed.
On Thu, 8/17/17, krishna e bera <keb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [tor-talk] Tor with static IP.
 To: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Thursday, August 17, 2017, 12:57 AM

 On 12/08/17 07:08 AM, Jason Long
 wrote:
 > Hello.Can I use Tor with static IP? I
 don't like my IP changed.

 Your own IP address is not changed by the Tor
 network.
 What the Tor network changes
 periodically is route taken to wesites you
 visit in Torbrowser.  Each route will use 2 or
 3 different IP addresses
 (the entry guard
 plus a middle node plus an exit node).
 The
 websites you visit do not know (and cannot find out) what
 your own
 IP address is, they can only see
 the exit node's IP address.

 If you want to visit websites and have them see
 your own IP address each
 time, use the
 normal browser that comes with your operating system.

 --
 tor-talk