Re: [tor-talk] Neal Krawetz's abcission proposal, and Tor's reputation

On 30 August 2017 at 16:35, Andreas Krey <a.krey@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 15:55:36 +0000, Jon Tullett wrote:
>> On 30 August 2017 at 15:02, Andreas Krey <a.krey@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> > Facebook is a house. Tor is a street.
>>
>> Ah, a motoring analogy.
>
> Not at all. You usually don't even enter houses by car.

Speak for yourself, dude. I have a garage attached to my house. So there :p

For the pedestrians among us, however, there are laws controlling
behaviour, like jaywalking laws. Even as a non-motoring analogy my
objection would probably still be the same.

-J