[tor-talk] Feature Proposal - Browser verifying page against (decentralized) GitHub repo

Hi,

As many projects are suffering from centralized choke-point, which is
the frontend in shape of webpage that is then used to access a backend
which can be decentralized (like smart contract), but still the
webpage needs to be trusted. Of course, it would be possible to use
desktop app, but many users prefer browser sandboxing, and of course
there are mobile users...

So I think it would make a lot of sense if a browser would verify that
the content served corresponds to a certain GitHub repo version. Of
course, there are questions about compiled apps etc, but most of these
issues can be resolved.

I am a developer myself, so I would like to be involved in something
like that, if there is interest.