Re: Google 403 error pages

 I don't think this problem is due just to occasional "spyware, root
kits, malware", etc. despite the statement on the Google page. My guess
is that the Google servers are taking an unusual high volume of hits
from the Tor exit nodes probably because, the "Bad Hats" have been using
Tor to try to manipulate Google search ranking, ad-sense,  etc. Just a
guess, but I think a likely scenario. In that case- A technical solution
for the lack of ethics on the part of some Tor users is what might be
required. or..eventually..Tor will be blocked, banned or,
outlawed...which could be the ultimate goal of, some.

 Meanwhile- The error page has been coming up so frequently these past
few weeks that I have replaced the default 'Google' search in Firefox
with the "Scroogle" scraper. They are not blocking the Scroogle proxy...
yet.

http://www.scroogle.org/

-Izzy