Re:Re: how to prevent Tor from auto-buiding circle?

erik is my partner ^_^
we appreciate for the help.

Yours,
jojo
On Sat, Dec 09, 2006 at 04:48:04PM +0800, Pei Hanru wrote:
> xiangw@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Thx a lot for the information, we are just about to ignore the auto-
> > builded circuits, as you have mentioned in the last letter. Besides,
> > the option "__LeaveStreamsUnattached" is no doubt a great help to us,
> > which we haven't figured out so far. But since this option is not
> > LISTED in any official documents, ie, "tor-reference.html", and can
> > only be found in a complementary note to the discription of
> > ATTACHSTREAM, I guess there must be some HIDDEN
> > configuration lists of tor. Could you please help us out about
> > this?
> >
> > Best Wishes!
> > Erik
>
> Since you're writing your Tor controller, Tor control protocol is surely
> of great importance. See http://tor.eff.org/svn/trunk/doc/control-spec.txt

Right.  control-spec.txt is indeed an official document.  There are
indeed some configuration options listed there that aren't on the
manual page.  This is because these options are only useful to writers
of controllers, not to general Tor users.

Also, please realize that if there's something that isn't in the
documentation, that isn't because we're trying to make it a "HIDDEN
configuration" option.  We don't do that.  It's probably because we're
lame and forgot to document it.  Just ask, or use the source. :)

yrs,
--
Nick Mathewson