Re: Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Season 6, Episode 10.

> > Det. Wheeler : Let's start by tracing the server they used to upload the
> > videos
> >
> > Ira: I tried that butâ It was routed through special proxies, erâTor
> > server.
> >
> > Capt. Ross: In English Ira.
> >
> > Ira: It's a way of posting anonymously online.
> >
> > Capt. Ross: Why would a teenage vlogger hide her server?
>
> If anyone wants to hear what it actually sounded like, I've uploaded the
> clip. Unfortunately, it's a rather odd file... XviD inside a QuickTime
> wrapper. mplayer and VLC both play it correctly:
>
> http://web.mit.edu/quentin/Public/lawandorder-tor.mov

Sweet. The video seems to be available, and well seeded, at local friendly p2p
services too.

http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=law+order+Criminal+Intent+S06E10

The entire episode is mostly Hollywood Propaganda mixed with mindcontrol which
sets the pretext for the Police to threaten people and basically do what ever
they want in a nazi-germany Police State fashion, the plot is ridicilous and
the only thing worth viewing is those few seconds where Tor is mentioned..