Re: There's errors compling latest svn version with mingw

Got something interesting from Google Code Search. I see that Nick has
already solved the problem, but will present my findings anyway, just
for curiosity's sake:

I was too lazy to get an svn snapshot so I used Google Code Search to
look for references to socklen_t in Tor. After a few clicks and
fiddling with search terms, I came across this page:
<http://www.google.com/codesearch?hl=en&q=socklen_t+package:https://tor-svn.freehaven.net/svn/tor/tags/imported-from-cvs/trunk>

Observe that compat.h (as of the time of writing this) as cached on
Google Code Search has the following at line 187:
#if (SIZEOF_SOCKLEN_T == 0)
typedef int socklen^t;
#endif

What's up with the caret? Is it an artifact of Google's cache or was
it at some point in time in the actual compat.h?

- John

On 12/18/06, Nick Mathewson <nickm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 10:43:22AM +0800, Li-Hui Zhou wrote:
> Errors like the following, please fix this:

Okay, I think the patch I just pushed might help.  Windows doesn't
seem to define the very standard type socklen_t, so I've added in a
typedef.  If there are other platforms that break it, it'll be time
for an autoconf test.

--
Nick Mathewson