Re: Nice quiet, private, anonymous life??

If I was in your position I might consider putting some bulk
demagnetizers near my hard drives with a panic switch, with backups to a
secure unknown location. Don't know how they work in Canada, but here in
the USA, they keep your equipment once they seize it and build a case
from your hard drives. Better yet increase your RAM and run everything
off a ram drive if possible. If you are already under surveillance, best
to seek legal advice now. Don't know if the Electronic Frontier
Foundation will help or not. You might also get advice on the usenet.
misc.legal, comp.legal(or similar). All depends on what statute and case
law is in Canada and whether or not you have access to good legal
representation. Sounds like they are getting ready to pounce and casing
your house.

  mark485anderson@xxxxxx

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - And now for something completely different?