Re: Reducing java leakage in windows

James,

  Do you have a copy of these tests? I'm definitely interested in seeing
it. However, I am NOT posing this as a solution to java issues, just
another defense layer. This effectively keeps non-malicious applets from
surreptitious leakage. I highly doubt a determined application would be
cornered in, but most seem to be. Regarding DNS, well that is again
another issue to be looked at, unfortunately.

Steve