xB Browser automated build process

Now anyone can run the automated build process and build an xB Browser
installation pack themselves. I wrote the make script in batch language.

This current make automatically downloads the latest firefox from mozilla,
verifies the signatures, and unpacks it. In the future, when the tor win32
binaries use the new installer I wrote a patch for, we'll then be able to
extract the executables just like we currently can with firefox. It would sure
be easier if Tor Projects had a "latest" build directory for automatic
downloading. My thoughts are if that if people really want to be able to drop in
and build an install themselves, let them be able to grab the latest packages
online too. We've already got the code in the makefile that would do the
download and verification if such a directory was available. As it stands, we've
just instead put the latest build locally in the xbbrowser/Library/Tor directory
on the SVN as there is no point in rsyncing it if you've already got the SVN in
front of you.

So, without further adieu...

svn://support.xerobank.com/xbbrowser/

Enjoy,