Re: Encrypted Web Pages?

--- "F. Fox" <kitsune.or@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Martin Fick wrote:
> (snipped a litany of requirements, all of which
> talking about one-to-one
> communications)
>
> To me, it seems that it'd be better to try to
> modify something SMTP/POP-like for this, than to
> modify HTTP for it. It sounds just like
> what a standalone mail server would be suited to.

Sure, if you focus only on all the points that
resemble email, it will look like email.  :)

But you completely ignored all the requirement
parts that look like the WWW that were inherent
in the use of the word "Web Pages", HTML,
linking, web site organizing, and also
particular to my needs: the ability of the
recipient to not have to host the service
himself (so that he can access it anonymously
with tor!)

-Martin

Be a better friend, newshound, and