Re: another seeming attack on my server's DirPort

I assume a correlation between these two events, although I wonder how (blocked) window shrinks could lead to this. My idea was to automatically search in syslog for window shrink events and then block the guilty IPs for 24 hours with iptables. But I hope that anybody understands what was there exactly going on...

TCP windowing foolishness can be a result of ISP "bandwidth management".

~Mike.