About bridges

Hello!

I tried to setup a bridge on my home box, no problem, BUT I was surprised to see (in Vidalia) a circuit with my bridge as exitnode! The circuit was something like "node_1,node_2,$123456789ABCDEF"

$123456789ABCDEF was the ID of my bridge as shown in the Vidalia config panel.

In the right side of the Vidalia interface, there was information about node_1 and node_2 but nothing about $123456789ABCDEF.

So my question is: A bridge can be an exitnode? That looks strange for me! Is there any way to run a bridge that is NOT an exitnode?

Thank you