RelayBandwidthRate Groups ?

Namaste,

I'm running a tor server close to a peering-point, where I could set the RelayBandwidthRate parameter for each peer differently, since I have different bandwidth limits amongst the different peers.

I could find an announcement for setting different limits for external and internal networks in the TOR Development Roadmap, but that would be two fixed groups and not enough for our scenario.

Could I have this feature added this to some wishlist ?

Regards

9teen