Re: Please run a bridge relay! (was Re: Tor 0.2.0.13-alpha is out)

Andrew Del Vecchio wrote:
> I got nothing:
>
> Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
>
> Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
>
> Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

sorry dude, no idea! On my box it does work:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -d 195.71.90.10 --dport 443 -j DNAT
--to-destination 195.71.90.10:9080
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -d 195.71.90.10 --dport 80 -j DNAT
--to-destination 195.71.90.10:9090

gives

anonymizer:~# iptables -L -t nat
Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
DNAT       tcp  --  anywhere             anonymizer.blutmagie.de tcp
dpt:https to:195.71.90.10:9080
DNAT       tcp  --  anywhere             anonymizer.blutmagie.de tcp
dpt:www to:195.71.90.10:9090

Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

regards, Olaf