Re: [Fwd: (Probably) a known problem?] - cant run a relay node

I had horrible troubles getting the latest tor 0.2.1.7 working after
upgrading.  I use Tork, not Vidalia, but I suspect the problem is likely the
same.

I deleted my existing tor directory (in linux, that is in /home/<your home
directory>/.tor - I have no idea if there is an equivalent windows setup to
this - the directory that contains your tor configuration file) and started
tor up again and it worked fine.  I then had to manually edit the config file
to add my server name, contact info, etc.  Since then, it has worked.

praedor