Re: Commercial tor offering?

OgnenD,

> I think peer review exists in science (and technology) for a purpose. If there
> is only one analyst, maybe your claim holds. However, results in general need
> to be testable and reproducible by anyone, so that everyone can convince
> themselves in the validity of claims being made. Anyways, this is just my
> philosophical remark, it is not the main interest of why I asked the original
> question.

In academics, peer review is great, and needed. However, it follows that in
science that the scientific method be followed. The results must be empirical
and quantifiable.

If such a method is known, and an analyst can propose some method of testing
that we all relatively agree upon, and the results are measurable, I think that
would be great and I welcome that.

> This is, however, much more interesting to me. You seem to imply that a
> company in one jurisdiction owns/operates nodes in another jurisdiction. Am I
> understanding this correctly?

That is correct.

Steve