Re: Discovering Than Several Accounts Belong To One Person

I run two Tor clients. One client is configured normally, which I use for web browsing etc. The other has the option 'MaxCircuitDirtiness 0' which makes Tor set up a new route for every connection request. That way when I start Thunderbird and get my mail, my 3 accounts on the same website make 3 connection requests and get 3 separate routes with separate exit nodes. Now, an observer will still be able to see that an account is always accessed within a few seconds of 2 other accounts, but I think this is unlikely to be noticed.