Metasploit Decloak Project v2

I just noticed that HDMoore re-released his decloak engine.

http://metasploit.com/data/decloak

He's improved some of the attacks from before like java, flash, and DNS in pretty interesting ways.  There's also a test for Microsoft Office documents which I thought was interesting.  From the page:

When Microsoft Office is installed and configured to automatically open documents, a file can be returned which automatically downloads an image from the internet. This can bypass proxy settings and expose the real DNS servers of the user.

It doesn't seem like there are any new attack vectors but I wanted to pass it along to see if anyone had comments.

-ROC Tor Admin