Tutorials for providing Hidden Services?

Hi!

I want to provide basic free anonymous blogging services using Tor's hidden services. Are there any tutorials for this, apart from the basic setup information on Torproject.org? More specifically, how can I stop my users from identifying my server? What do I have to pay attention to?

How can I block connection attempts by Apache using my external network interface, eg. if the users execute scripts that contact external addresses? What information is exposed by environment variables, and how can I stop the user from reading them? For example, can I modify timezone/timestamps to obfuscate my server location?

What settings do I have to change to fully remove Apache's IP logging to protect my users?

Thanks,
Daniel