Re: User tor issue

Arjan wrote:
Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
People,

I noticed that my tor process was running as a user '_tor' but that
torrc specified 'tor' as user. (possibly a migration issue)
Once I corrected this my tor traffic because 'much' higher:
http://pindarots.xs4all.nl/mrtg/tor.html

Even with the 'much' higher traffic, it looks extremely slow to me with
an average of 100 - 200 bytes per second. Why doesn't traffic get
anywhere near the tor bandwidth limit settings?

Not yet.
With BandwidthRate 20000 and BandwidthBurst 21000 set (for experimenting).
It might have to do with the HardwareAccel 1 I am trying again.

How could I debug in a usefull way?

Kind regards,
Udo