Re: doesn't take long for the dmca's notices to start rolling in..

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 05:13:17PM -0500, Mike L wrote:
> Sure doesn't take long for those to start flying..
> Well I shall see how the host I have the account with responds to the
> template provided to us..

Good luck!

As another direction to consider, I've found that a more personal
interaction often has better results. It's easy for them to say "I don't
want to deal with this email from some guy I've never met", and harder
for them to think that once you've had coffee with them and explained
what Tor is.

Other reading options include:
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/tips-running-exit-node-minimal-harassment
https://wiki.torproject.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/TorGuideUniversities