Running Tor Bridges on a Chumby One

Hi,

I've been talking with Andrew Huang [0] about running Tor on the new
Chumby One device. It's a pretty nice device that he designed; it runs
Linux and it's very hackable. He ran with the idea of putting Tor
(configured as a bridge) on a the Chumby One. He wrote up how to do it
here (step by step and binary builds):
http://www.bunniestudios.com/blog/?p=800

If you're interested in a small box to run a bridge, I think the Chumby
One looks like a great device. It's very hackable and the designer is
not only a fan of Tor, he's hacking on it to make it work with the
Chumby One! Awesome!

Best,
Jacob

[0] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Huang