Re: Last openssl update for Ubuntu breaks Tor

Hi Ted,

> I'm running "Tor version 0.2.1.27 (r5e842d29f970dcaa).", and have this
> version of OpenSSL installed on Ubuntu: "0.9.8o-1ubuntu4.3".

Yes, here the same: "Version: 0.9.8o-1ubuntu4.3"

> However, I haven't experienced any problems with Tor. As far as I am
> aware, nothing is unique about my setup -- just the default Tor install
> with the default Ubuntu Maverick amd64 install.

OK...

> Are we running the same versions of everything? Maybe the problem is
> somewhere else (like your chroot setup)?

Thank you for your input. Mmh, i don't know, what was false or doesn't work
as before, but i changed the libs again with the ones from 0.9.8o-1ubuntu4.3
this morning and now it works ;) So, i withdraw my statement - Tor
(0.2.2.19-alpha) works with the last OpenSSL version on Ubuntu :)

Ciao
Kai