Re: Tor 0.2.2.20-alpha is out (security patches)

On Dec 20, 2010, at 9:36 AM, Geoff Down wrote:

All Tor users should upgrade.

Thanks Roger.
Any progress on the PPC build machine?
GD

If you're comfortable building from source on your PPC machine, I've just been doing that and copying the four executables into Vidalia.app/Contents/MacOS. So far it's seemed to work fine, and I get to keep the nice Vidalia interface and folder structure (ie, you won't have to dick around moving your torrc or data directories, etc). It's been holding me over so far.

Because I like to tinker, and since the PPC version of Vidalia is out of date, I'd thought about building Vidalia itself from source, but http://www.vidalia-project.net/ isn't working for me. Is the current source publicly available at the moment?

~Justin Aplin