tor is blocked in china

Even if tor has retrieved 1260 relays, even if tor connect through 20+
bridges, circuit cannot be established. Sometimes after hundreds of
"[Warning] Problem bootstrapping. Stuck at xx%: Finishing handshake with
first hop. (DONE; DONE; count xxx; recommendation warn)" it says
connected to tor network, but if I issue a browser request, path failed
again (it just opens new paths and failed quickly). It seems to me tor
mechanism has been defeated. Or do I need a secret bridge? If someone is
kind enough please give me a secret bridge to test (not on the
https://bridges.torproject.org/, not retrievable through mail request to
bridges@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

Could someone confirm that tor has been defeated in china? I mean
running tor natively, not "capped" or through another proxy.

--
Regards,
LU Wei